Acceptable Use Policy
The Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") explains the proper conduct and prohibited uses of Blazing Web Designs Services (collectively called Plan(s)). It is essential to provide quality service and protect all of our customers' privileges. By registering for the Plan(s), and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you also acknowledge, and accept that you are also bound by this Policy, and agree to abide by this Policy for as long as you are bound by the Terms and Conditions agreement.
1. Modification. Blazing Web Designs reserves the right to update this Policy at anytime and will be immediately effective upon posting to our website, www.BlaszingWebDesigns.com.
2. Violations. Violation of this Policy is strictly prohibited. Any violation will result in immediate suspension, termination and/or compensations awarded to Blaszing Web Designs for damages caused by these violations as detailed in this Policy. You shall remain solely liable for your use of the Plan(s) and all content that you display, upload, download, or transmit through the use of the Plan(s). Blaszing Web Designs will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this policy.
3. Illegal Use. You may use Blaszing Web Designs Plan(s) for lawful purposes only. Transmission, distribution, sale, or storage of any material that violates any law, regulation or this Policy is strictly prohibited. This includes, without limitation: copyrighted material, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws. Examples of unacceptable content or links include: pirated software, hacker programs or archives, and Warez sites. Blaszing Web Designs reserves the right to restrict, prohibit, or remove any content that Blaszing Web Designs determines in its sole discretion to be harmful to the server, networks, equipment, reputation, customer or any other third party.
4. E-mail. Spamming (the sending of unsolicited mass email) from, through, or towards Blaszing Web Designs server is strictly prohibited. Spamming includes, without limitation: (1) any form of advertising, such as commercial advertising; (2) informational announcements to people who do not request them; (3) harassing e-mails, whether through language, frequency, amount, or size; (4) chain letters; (5) malicious e-mail such as "mail bombing"; (6) e-mail containing forged or false information, including the mail-sender and routing information, and subject header. You will also violate this policy if you use the services of other ISP or IPP to spam, but channeling these activities to your Plan(s) on Blaszing Web Designs server. Blaszing Web Designs will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Any violation of this provision will result in immediate termination of your account, as well as a possible minimum fine of $200.
5. Usage. We do not allow any kind of illegal software downloads on our servers. Any violation of this will result in termination of your account.
6. Adult Content. Adult-oriented sites, pornography and sex-related merchandising are strictly prohibited. This includes sites that may infer sexual content of any kind or provide links to adult content elsewhere. We also prohibit sites that provide storage, sales, distribution, hypertext links, advertisements, promotions, or hosting of material that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, or an intrusion of privacy or publicity rights, or otherwise objectionable.
7. CGI-scripts. CGI-script sharing among domains not hosted by Blaszing Web Designs is strictly prohibited. Any CGI-scripts considered to be harmful to the system performance or to network integrity will be shut down without prior notice.
8. Software Distribution. Software distribution is not allowed on any hosting account. If you wish to distribute software please make special arrangement by e-mailing email@example.com.
8. System and Network Security. Any form of violation of Blaszing Web Designs, or any third party's server, system, or network security through the use of the Plan(s) are prohibited and may result in criminal or civil liability. Blaszing Web Designs may investigate such incidents involving such violations and cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities if a criminal violation is suspected. This includes, without limitation: (1) distributing or hosting destructive or harmful content including, viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or any computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with any system, program, data or personal information; (2) any form of hacking or unauthorized access, which includes use probing or scanning of system securities or authentication measures, data or traffic; (3) interference with service to any user, host, or network, including any attempts to overload a system, any form of system attacks, or forgery which can come from any kind of program/script/command or message designed to interfere with a user's terminal session via any means, locally or by internet; (4) any form of interception, which includes unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network, server or system without expressed authorization from the owner; (5) any form of avoidance of system restrictions; (6) and any form of failure to safeguard accounts which includes, without limitation, failure to prevent unauthorized access by giving away passwords.
10. Fraudulent Content. Offering or distributing any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions (e.g. - fast money-making schemes, chain-letters, pyramid schemes), or submitting false data on any sign-up form, contract or online application through registration, as well as any fraudulent information obtained through the use of the Plans, including without limitation, use of credit card numbers, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses is strictly prohibited.